Sunday, August 17

Lived a Little I took yesterday off from training. I've been under a lot of stress lately. I'm not blaming anyone- I get involved too many things and wind up not sleeping and therefore losing effectiveness and focus. I don't skip workouts but a lot of times I let personal errands (laundry etc) fall to the wayside and forget to go out and have fun.

I really needed a break so I spent the day dragging my son all over the place. I had my nails done, got a pedicure and then went shopping for stuff I *don't* need. After, we went to dinner and I cheated on my diet (Olive Garden, pasta...yum). Then I went to a friend's house to watch "Old School" (I love when Will Farrell runs to "the quad", lol) and drank 3 Malibu rum & cokes (I only drink 1-2x per year). I guess that qualifies for enough of a break!

I normally train legs on Satuday and Tuesday these days so this means I'm sitting here on a Sunday afternoon DREADING the impending torture that's waiting for me. I guess the fun & games is over...... time to go get my workout & cardio in, grocery shop, and pay some bills.