Wednesday, October 25

Stella's Video Recipe Debut

Hey friends, I haven't said anything about this, but I recently decided to send in an audition tape to the Food Network's America's Top Food Chef contest. It's an cooking-based "survival of the fittest" reality show. It turns out that three minutes ain't much time to show what you can do...and it's hard to figure out what you can actually cook in such a short time. It's also really strange to see yourself on camera.

There is so much I feel got left out but I had to call it quits and go with what I could do and just hope my application would speak to my intent. This isn't the final, final version, but close. (Hey Art H. from IOL, if you're watching, these savory pot-roast packets are an interpretation of the Wisconsin Pot Roast packets in Stella's Kitchen).