Saturday, August 23

Up for Fun I woke up super early and excited to train. A friend and I were talking last night about how hard it is to find someone who "gets" the gym thing. I don't know if I could find a person to understand days like today. I feel like a long, sweaty, extended workout. I'm headed to the gym all bundled up now in an extra shirt and pullover. I recently discovered I have awesome workouts if I warm fairly intensely for 15-20 minutes first. I'm getting back on my normal saturday/tuesday leg day groove so it's leg day again and I don't want to look pretty when I'm done. My calves are completely tender from Weds still so I may skip those but I am bringing an extra set of gym clothes for whenever I soak through the first set. I've never done this before and don't know what I'm in for- I just feel like going to the outer limits of my physical capabilities today and enduring something significantly uncomfortable.

Sorry- am I supposed to be talking about food & give you recipes? I've had 1/2 can of tuna this morning with balsamic vinegar & 2 cups of coffee....